BEO Team
You are here: Home FAQ


Frequently Asked Questions


How do I send money using Beo-Export?

We safeguard your information by using the latest technology.
Following a quick registration process by providing BEO-Export with valid identification (Driving Licence, Passport or Proof of Identity), you are ready to send money. This is only done at time of registration and will not have to be repeated for subsequent transactions.


- At our offices 68 Moore St, Liverpool NSW 2170
- At one of the locations of our Banking Partners. Please call us prior to making the payment
- Credit Card / Debit Card Payments over the phone

In what currency is possible to send money?

The money is paid in exclusively in AUS dollars.

The recipient receives the money in EUR or in a currency of the country of destination.

Who pays for the transfer of money?

Money transfer fee is paid exclusively by the sender.

Please note that there may be intermediary Bank fees applicable if money is sent via Telegraphic Transfers.

To completely familiarise yourself with the process and obtain the payout figure, please call 02 8781 1950 prior to making the request for transfer.

What is necessary to receive the money?

A valid identification document must be presented by recipient upon receiving the money.

To what countries can I send the money?

Using Telegraphic Transfer (TT) your money can be transferred directly to the bank accounts in any country in the world. Telegraphic Transfer are the most reliable and most convenient way to transfer money from Australia.

Are you able to deliver money to home address?

Money can be delivered straight to your door throughout Serbia, Montenegro, Serbian Republic, the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia. Fees and charges apply. Please speak to our representatives before you choose this option.


How to book a ticket?

Reservation can be made by calling the phone number: 02 8781 1960
To obtain more precise information on fees and travel conditions, it is necessary to have more accurate information on the dates of travel, destination, names of passengers and their age. Giving the names of passengers and your contact (phone, email) is not mandatory for passengers.

How do you make the delivery of tickets?

Delivering electronic tickets carry through e-mail. In the case when issuing paper ticket, the traveler must carry with themeselves or in special cases, we can deliver by courier. Pickup available in our office.

What is my baggage allowance?

The basic classification of the luggage: hand luggage and baggage to be checked (checked baggage). Depending on destination and class of travel companies are allowed different weights of luggage.

If you are traveling in economy class, the majority of airline baggage weight allowed is 20kg + hand luggage, suitcases with limited dimensions. Hand baggage must be within the 5-10 kg very limited dimensions. Since March 2007. The regulations apply on liquid intake in the plane. Excess baggage is charged mainly at the airport during check-in and rates vary from carrier to carrier.


What is required to open an account with Bendigo Bank?

Required: valid identification document with a photograph, for example: driver's licence or valid passport

What are the conditions for obtaining a housing loan in the Bendigo Bank?

For the bank to able to accept your request for a home loan the following documentation is required:

- Your most recent Tax Return or PAYG Payment Summary

- Six Months bank statement for your savings account

- Twelve Months bank statement for your credit card, personal loans and any other existing loans

Do you offer insurance?

Bendigo Bank offers all types of insurance: Car Insurance, Home and Contents Insurance, Business Insurance and other types of insurance. Apart from these services, Bendigo Bank offers specialised and 'face to face' service for all your needs, as well as flexible payment options (monthly or up to 14 days), with no additional costs

Do you offer personal loans ?

Yes, we are at your disposal to finance the purchase of new cars, planned vacation or renovation of your home. With extremely low interest rates and flexible repayment options. For more information please visit our web site Bendigo bank.


Can Australian passport holders buy real estate in Serbia?

Yes, foreigners can buy real estate in Serbia, according to the principle of reciprocity, which means that even Serbian citizens can buy property in their own countries. Serbia has signed an agreement of reciprocity with Australia.

Foreigners in Serbia under applicable law can not be the owners of agricultural land only.

Do you provide legal services when buying real estate?

In cooperation with our partners, we offer to all of our customers - a complete legal service when buying or selling a real estate.

Our long term experience combined with our understanding that each purchase or sale is unique - we provide all legal assistance related to:

1. Contracts of sale
2. Verification of all types of legal documents:
• Building permits
• Certificate of Title
• Excerpt from the cadastre

3. Documents related to the tax
4. Double-checking of various types of documents

The difference between the registered and unregistered property?

Registered property may be subject to a mortgage, which means that you can purcahse the desired property, on credit through a bank or financial institution.

Property can be registered only if the all the documentation is absolutely correct (eg. facility has a building permit and use permit). For the specific real estate in the cadastral office, it can be verified exactly who is the owner of a given property, whether real estate has encumbrances (mortgages), and basic data about real estate (land surface area, etc).

Unregistered properties do not depreciate in value, because the legislator has stipulated that there is no difference between registered and unregistered real estate. The ownership of all properties (registered and unregistered) is proven by verified contract of sale in court or other legal order. However, sellers whose property is registered, gain in price, as funding for such property has more potential buyers (cash buyers and/or mortgagors). Therefore, we are advising all sellers to register their property whenever possible.

What are the conditions required to register a real estate?

In order to register a specific real estate (house, apartment, local) the following elements are required:
- verified contract of sale
- construction permit
- A copy of the basic design

What is the tax and who pays it?

Sales tax (tax on transfer of absolute rights) in real estate accounted for 2.5% of the estimated value of the property by authorised body - of the tax department of the municipality where the property is located.

The legal obligation to pay this tax burden falls on the Seller, but is a perennial common practice that the same buyer pays the tax on behalf of the Seller - to give guarantee to the Buyer that the tax will be paid.

Do you translate documents?

Yes. Our employees will provide professional translation of documents from English into Serbian and from Serbian to English. We offer a professional translation of documents with or without justice of peace certification.


Brochure 25 years

Download h-1

BEO on Social Media

facebook Twitter